From Glenn Golden <ggol...@umich.edu>
Subject RE: export from castor db to dbpsml problems
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2002 14:21:33 GMT
David -

Thanks for your help on this.  It works now!  I think the exception was
being thrown when the db psml manager service was not properly configured (I
had a double setting of the boolean caching setting, and it at that point
choked and died on that [ since fixed ]).  Now I can run this from my
project's ant script, outside the jetspeed build environment (inside a
deployed jetspeed environment), and it works fine.

I think the mapping file was there, but the part of the init() that set it
up was not called due to the conf. error.

- Glenn