From "Luta, Raphael (VUN)" <Raphael.L...@groupvu.Com>
Subject RE: A thing i have noticed on PSML
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:26:21 GMT
The PSML format has always supported "nested" panels and portlets, even
mixed at the same level.

However, I found very difficult to implement a customizer UI that would be
powerful enough to
allow you to include panels/portlets abywhere yet simple enough so that
users don't need to be
trained to use it.

Now if you have ideas or mock-ups of a UI design, I'm definitely interested.

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/