From "Luta, Raphael (VUN)" <Raphael.L...@groupvu.Com>
Subject RE: everyone pointing at the same PSMLDocument or Portlets
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 08:44:32 GMT
You're completely right. WIth uinque IDs in PSML we need to clone
elements instead of using references for most customization processes.

If you can wait for a few days, I can update the psml object model to
support the Cloneable interface over the week-end.

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/