From David Sean Taylor <david.sean.tay...@bbc.co.uk>
Subject RE: Is there a Jetspeed release timeline?
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 16:40:32 GMT
Rough estimate:

Minor release by mid-late-October,

- Integrate latest versions of all dependencies (most notibly torque,
turbine)
- There's also an ldap security implementation that's been sitting here
waiting my attention, hope to get that in.
- Possible PSML caching enhancments (JCS)
- Tutorial, docs

Im personally scheduling the week of Oct.8 to work on the above
Anyone else have anything?

BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.
signify your consent to this.