From David Sean Taylor <david.sean.tay...@bbc.co.uk>
Subject RE: psml.xsd
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:39:33 GMT

Did you look at psml-mapping.xml?
Does your new xsd reflect the most recent changes made to psml-mapping.xml?

There are some new features in psml including new security constraints and
portlet references.
If its up-to-date with the psml-mapping.xml I'd be glad to commit it.

BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.
signify your consent to this.