From David Sean Taylor <david.sean.tay...@bbc.co.uk>
Subject RE: configurable connection pool for database psml service
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 19:51:05 GMT
>From the comments in the source:

/**
  * The skeleton for this class was autogenerated by Torque on:
  *
  * [Mon Sep 10 13:30:53 PDT 2001]
  *
  *  You should add additional methods to this class to meet the
  *  application requirements.  This class will only be generated as
  *  long as it does not already exist in the output directory.
  *
  * @author <a href="mailto:adambalk@cisco.com">Atul Dambalkar</a>
  * @version $Id: JetspeedRoleProfilePeer.java,v 1.6 2002/07/26 01:47:20
taylor Exp $