From David Sean Taylor <david.sean.tay...@bbc.co.uk>
Subject RE: configurable connection pool for database psml service
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 19:45:19 GMT
Change

    public void insert(Profile profile) throws Exception

    public void insert(Profile profile, DBConnection con) throws Exception

For all the helper functions in Jetspeed*ProfilePeer

They eventually call doInsert or doUpdate, which have several signatures
that take a connection

BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.
signify your consent to this.