From David Sean Taylor <david.sean.tay...@bbc.co.uk>
Subject BBC News Feeds
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 10:29:19 GMT
Hi Committers,

The BBC has agreed to donate 4 live news feeds to Jetspeed.

Could you please add the 4 entries below to the demo portlets registry?
(I don't have commit access from the office here behind the firewall...)

I'd also like to add one of the news feeds to the anonymous and turbine
sample PSML files respectively, if that's alright?

Cheers,

David

    <portlet-entry name="BBCFrontPage" hidden="false" type="ref"
parent="RSS" application="false">
            <title>BBC Front Page News</title>

<url>http://www.bbc.co.uk/syndication/feeds/news/ukfs_news/front_page/rss091
.xml</url>
        <category>news</category>
        <category>news.frontpage</category>
        <category>news.headlines</category>
    </portlet-entry>
    <portlet-entry name="BBCTechnology" hidden="false" type="ref"
parent="RSS" application="false">
            <title>BBC Technology News</title>

<url>http://www.bbc.co.uk/syndication/feeds/news/ukfs_news/technology/rss091
.xml</url>
        <category>news</category>
        <category>news.technology</category>
    </portlet-entry>
    <portlet-entry name="BBCUK" hidden="false" type="ref" parent="RSS"
application="false">
            <title>BBC UK News</title>

<url>http://www.bbc.co.uk/syndication/feeds/news/ukfs_news/uk/rss091.xml</ur
l>
        <category>news</category>
        <category>news.uk</category>
    </portlet-entry>
    <portlet-entry name="BBCWorld" hidden="false" type="ref" parent="RSS"
application="false">
            <title>BBC World News</title>

<url>http://www.bbc.co.uk/syndication/feeds/news/ukfs_news/world/rss091.xml<
/url>