From Chris Kimpton <kimptoc_m...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: configurable connection pool for database psml service
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 07:43:04 GMT
Hi Glenn,

In the dbpsml-schema.xml file there is an option of specifying a name
attribute in the <database> element.  See the other schema files for
examples.  From the comments the name seems to relate Torque db
configuration - although I've not tried it   ;-)

I think this will do what you want.

That is, put in the attribute, and then generate the dbpsml code
again.

Have fun,
Chris

PS  I am still here - but getting very little Java done, never mind
working with Jetspeed .... doh!

=====