From Danilo Luiz Rheinheimer <dan...@floripa.com.br>
Subject Implementing PortalAuthentication
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2002 21:33:40 GMT
Hello,

  I am starting to make some custom classes to fill my needs of
authendication/user manegment.
  To do it I am implementing classes with the interfaces described on

  http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/security.html

  The first class implements PortalAuthentication and is here :

public class SigeaPortalAuthentication extends TurbineBaseService implements PortalAuthentication
{

  public JetspeedUser getAnonymousUser() {
    BaseJetspeedUser user = new BaseJetspeedUser();
    user.setUserName("anonymous");
    return user;
  }

  public JetspeedUser login(java.lang.String username, java.lang.String password) {
    BaseJetspeedUser user = new BaseJetspeedUser();
    user.setName(name);
    return user;
  }

  public void logout() {
  }
}

  I change the config files to it use this class and this is the error
I got when I try to access Jetspeed main page :

Horrible Exception: org.apache.jetspeed.om.profile.ProfileException: java.lang.ClassCastException:
com.sigea.jetspeed.security.SigeaRoleManagement
        at org.apache.jetspeed.services.profiler.JetspeedProfilerService.getProfile(JetspeedProfilerService.java:311)
        at org.apache.jetspeed.services.profiler.JetspeedProfilerService.getProfile(JetspeedProfilerService.java:440)
        at org.apache.jetspeed.services.Profiler.getProfile(Profiler.java:123)
        at org.apache.jetspeed.modules.actions.JetspeedAccessController.doPerform(JetspeedAccessController.java:99)
        at org.apache.turbine.modules.Action.perform(Action.java:87)
        at org.apache.turbine.modules.ActionLoader.exec(ActionLoader.java:122)
        at org.apache.turbine.Turbine.doGet(Turbine.java:476)

  I think I need to create my anonymous user with something different
from only  "BaseJetspeedUser user = new BaseJetspeedUser()". This is
correct ? What I need to do ?

--
Best regards,
 Danilo                          mailto:danilo@floripa.com.br