From "Ender KILICOGLU" <en...@kilicoglu.nom.tr>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/portal/security/portlets PortletWrapper.java
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 10:42:18 GMT
Same error with 0 sized access.log file
Ender

-----Original Message-----
From: David Sean Taylor [mailto:david.sean.taylor@bbc.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 1:34 PM
To: 'Jetspeed Developers List'
Subject: RE: cvs commit:
jakarta-jetspeed/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/portal/security/portlets
PortletWrapper.java

Hi Mark,

Haven't had a chance to review the PortletStats commits yet, it looks
pretty cool. I just did a fresh checkout as anoncvs, and getting this
error printed out to Tomcat console:

log4j:ERROR Could not find value for key log4j.appender.access
log4j:ERROR Could not instantiate appender named "access".

Also, could you tell me, is there a way to turn off PortletStats?

Thanks,

David

BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.