From "Raffaele Ragni" <raffaele.ra...@cone.it>
Subject Re: A thing i have noticed on PSML
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2002 12:44:27 GMT
Well, i dont have ideas to rend it simple, all i got was more complicated.
Though i was just pointing that was a bit useless to put 'dimmed' only in
certain cases: you can still puth both on it, it is just less handy.

|- Raffaele Ragni < raffaele.ragni@cone.it >
|- Tel 071 2900854 / Fax 071 2908551 / Cel 333 3659770
|- CONE Sistemi Informativi

----- Original Message -----
From: "Luta, Raphael (VUN)" <Raphael.Luta@groupvu.Com>
To: "'Jetspeed Developers List'" <jetspeed-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 6:26 PM
Subject: RE: A thing i have noticed on PSML

The PSML format has always supported "nested" panels and portlets, even
mixed at the same level.

However, I found very difficult to implement a customizer UI that would be
powerful enough to
allow you to include panels/portlets abywhere yet simple enough so that
users don't need to be
trained to use it.

Now if you have ideas or mock-ups of a UI design, I'm definitely interested.

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/

For additional commands, e-mail: