From "Mark Orciuch" <mark_orci...@ngsltd.com>
Subject RE: ecs will be deprecated or ...
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2002 14:26:15 GMT
Yes, the initial implementation of parameter styles is ECS based. I do have
plans on Velocity implementation (it shouldn't affect anyone using the
feature). Could someone provide specifics on ECS deprecation timeline? I did
not see this planned for the next release.

Best regards,

Mark C. Orciuch
Next Generation Solutions, Ltd.
e-Mail: mark_orciuch@ngsltd.com