From "Mark Orciuch" <mark_orci...@ngsltd.com>
Subject RE: New Committer Proposal, TODO List Updated
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 17:20:01 GMT
Werner,

I just remembered that I have a MailPortlet which displays list of messages
from an arbitrary mail box. It's not very clean but it works and could serve
as a starting point (unless you already have your own concept). I can send
it to you and you see if it's helpful. It would probably be a good idea to
open up a Bugzilla issue for each enhancement that you're working for
tracking (and any files posting).

Best regards,

Mark C. Orciuch
IT Consultant