From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: MimeType code rewrite
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:34:27 GMT
Hi Amin,

Well sorry but my schedule changed and I didn't work on media types last
week.
I haven;t really looked into it.

Since the user agent string from the request headers is used in the mapping
(User-Agent:), you will need to add the user agent and version to the media
type registry and take out the hard-coding in ClientCapabilityMap.

Currently the profiler does the mapping from the capability map to the media
type entry.

David