From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: Portlet API
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 08:28:49 GMT
There is a new portlet API in the works. IBM is a co-leader on the JSR .
The new portlet API will be different from the WPS API described at your
link.
Jetspeed crossed paths with WPS at one point, but we have since gone in
different directions.
We will all converge again with the standard (hopefully).