From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject New Committer Proposal, TODO List Updated
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 02:28:54 GMT

1. There is an updated TODO list for the upcoming releases of Jetspeed at
    http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/todo.html

    Please feel free to signup for any task, or add new ones that you plan
to work on.
    I will be going thru the buglist, and assigning all items on the TODO
list to Bugzilla over the   next few days.

2. I'd like to propose a new committer, Mark Orciuch. Mark has been working
with Jetspeed for over one year and a half! He has recently submitted some
solid, well-coded patches, and plans to do new feature work, including the
cool proposal on Presentation Styles sent to this list on 8/14/2002.

See the link above for the features on the TODO list with his initials (MO).

I'd appreciate if the committers would vote on Mark this week.

Thanks,

David