From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: New Committer Proposal, TODO List Updated
Date Sun, 18 Aug 2002 21:52:12 GMT
Hi Werner,

> - Lucene

I believe Paul has already started on a Lucene portlet, but the others are
welcome.
Which one other portlet would you like to work on first, I will add your
initials to the todo list on the website.

ir. Werner Ramaekers
Enterprise Java Solutions Architect - Shift@
Sun Certified Java Programmer

"May the source be with you."