From "Luta, Raphael (VUN)" <Raphael.L...@groupvu.Com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed/scratchpad/portlet-api - New dir ectory
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 09:21:47 GMT

Don't forget that the API in this directory is *anterior* to the 4.1 API in
WPS.
If you want to update it to 4.1 level, be my guest and I'll commit the
changes but I
don't plan to follow changes before the JSR draft is released.

For general comments on this Portlet API, I guess JSR feedback is more
appropriate but
since JSR has not published yet any draft it's quite difficult to provide
them with
feedback... so you may probably stick to this list :)