From "Luta, Raphael (VUN)" <Raphael.L...@groupvu.Com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed/scratchpad/portlet-api - New dir ectory
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 07:31:12 GMT
This API is just the one developped around 1 year ago with IBM and used in
the 'portlet_api'
branch so it will mainly benefit those Websphere users looking around for
the
org.apache.jetspeed.portlet package.

However it should be pretty straightforward to adapt it to the new JSR as
and when it's available.

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/