From "Luta, Raphael (VUN)" <Raphael.L...@groupvu.Com>
Subject RE: New Committer Proposal, TODO List Updated
Date Sun, 18 Aug 2002 20:57:24 GMT
I know it'a bit late but I'll vote +1 for Mark and use this occasion to get
out of
sleeping/lurking mode...

Welcome on board Mark :)

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael.luta@groupvu.com
Principal Consultant - Technology and New Initiatives
Vivendi Universal Networks - Paris

-----Message d'origine-----
De : David Sean Taylor [mailto:david@bluesunrise.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 15 août 2002 04:29
À : Jetspeed Developers List
Objet : New Committer Proposal, TODO List Updated

1. There is an updated TODO list for the upcoming releases of Jetspeed at
    http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/todo.html

    Please feel free to signup for any task, or add new ones that you plan
to work on.
    I will be going thru the buglist, and assigning all items on the TODO
list to Bugzilla over the   next few days.

2. I'd like to propose a new committer, Mark Orciuch. Mark has been working
with Jetspeed for over one year and a half! He has recently submitted some
solid, well-coded patches, and plans to do new feature work, including the
cool proposal on Presentation Styles sent to this list on 8/14/2002.

See the link above for the features on the TODO list with his initials (MO).

I'd appreciate if the committers would vote on Mark this week.

Thanks,

David