From Rickard Öberg <rick...@dreambean.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed/scratchpad/portlet-api - New dir ectory
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 09:29:10 GMT
Luta, Raphael (VUN) wrote:
> Don't forget that the API in this directory is *anterior* to the 4.1 API in
> WPS.
> If you want to update it to 4.1 level, be my guest and I'll commit the
> changes but I
> don't plan to follow changes before the JSR draft is released.

*phew* In particular I was worried since PortletData has get/set
attribute that takes String instead of Object, and that kind of screwed
things up for us :-) Also, the PortletSettings object isn't there, which
was also kind of nice to have.

> For general comments on this Portlet API, I guess JSR feedback is more
> appropriate but
> since JSR has not published yet any draft it's quite difficult to provide
> them with
> feedback... so you may probably stick to this list :)

And let me guess: the important people are on both? :-)

/Rickard

--
Rickard Öberg
rickard@dreambean.com