From Rickard Öberg <rick...@dreambean.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed/scratchpad/portlet-api - New dir ectory
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 08:53:22 GMT
Luta, Raphael (VUN) wrote:
>>It's in the HEAD branch..
>>

> You sure ? I don't find it in my CVS chekout...

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-jetspeed/scratchpad/portlet-api/README?rev=1.1&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

I did a checkout specifying the branch "portlet_api" first, and it was
not included. Changing to HEAD did the trick.

> This is something I can't promise since I'm not in the JCP, ask David...
> except
> he won't be able to answer because of the NDA :)

That's ok.

> I think this should be covered by the global agreement between Apache and
> Sun but
> I may be wrong. However, it's quite probable that once the JSR is finalized
> the portlet
> API would become it's own project, just like servlet API is separated from
> tomcat.

That's ok. As long as I can compile and use the code without getting
sued I'm cool.

/Rickard

--
Rickard Öberg