From Rickard Öberg <rick...@dreambean.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed/scratchpad/portlet-api - New directory
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 05:46:31 GMT
raphael@apache.org wrote:
> raphael     2002/08/18 14:28:58
>
>   jakarta-jetspeed/scratchpad/portlet-api - New directory

THANK YOU! Now I don't have to write these interfaces myself.

Is this going to be kept reasonably up-to-date? I wan't to keep my
implementation as "compliant" as possible, so that once the JSR finishes
I don't have to do too much to really get it to be compliant.

I assume that the package names will change in the final incarnation, to
something like javax.portlets, yes?

Any possibility to get access to the docs that describe how everything
fits together too? That'd help, for sure.

/Rickard

--
Rickard Öberg
rickard@dreambean.com