From Werner Ramaekers <wer...@shiftat.com>
Subject Jetspeed database creation and populate scripts for Hypersonic
Date Sun, 04 Aug 2002 20:16:15 GMT
Hello,

i've been trying to get Jetspeed up-and-running under
JBoss-2.4.x_Tomcat-4.0.X and i want to use the Hypersonic database that
is included in the JBoss distribution. This hypersonic is version 1.7
and apparantly it has problems with the Objectdata columns of the
tables: Turbine_user, Turbine_group, Turbine_role, Turbine_permission.

Looking at the src/sql/external folder i don't see the
populate-hypersonic.sql script
I don't see a psml-db-hypersonic.sql script either.

Can anybody of the developers who has those put them into the cvs ?

I would like to offer my help writing documentation on :
- The new Security Architecture by providing an example
- The switching of the database used by Jetspeed

Werner
ir. Werner Ramaekers
Enterprise Java Solutions Architect - Shift@
Sun Certified Java Programmer