From Tetsuya Kitahata <tetsuya.kitah...@nifty.ne.jp>
Subject Docs Translation
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 06:49:35 GMT

Hi, jetspeed-dev members,

I am a new blood of jetspeed-dev ML, living in Japan.

I am doing the translation of Jakarta Project into Japanese
(http://www.terra-intl.com/jakarta/) and
I've started rendering the xdocs of Jetspeed into Japanese
from midnight of 28th July.

I've almost finished the translation of Jetspeed web-site as of today.
# http://www.terra-intl.com/jakarta/jetspeed/

I think the name of "PORTAL" is coming famous (booming) in Japan and
<Jetspeed> is good product for it.
I'll be appreciated if the link to the translation page will
appear on the menus of Jetspeed website like as you can see
at JAMES website.
# I am not sure how I can make the changes on project.xml .....

I hope this will be some power to this project to a great extent.

Of course, I will catch up with the new documentations
(or modified ones) coming after.

Best Regards,

Tetsuya Kitahata <kitahata@bb.mbn.or.jp>