From Shinsuke SUGAYA <shins...@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject RE: JetspeedLocalization_ja.properties
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:31:55 GMT
Hi David,

Thank you for integrating Japanese properties file!

Ok, I will document the procedure for using Japanese.
But I have i18n issues and am investigating it.
For examples, Japanese characters are not displayed correctly
in HelloVelocity, and the default encoding is used in reading
*-portlets.xreg... So I'm creating HelloVelocity for i18n
and consider the patch for *-portlets.xreg encoding problem.
I think that users need the information about them.

Thanks,
 shinsuke