From Stephaneo <stepha...@noos.fr>
Subject Re: Portlet API
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2002 16:27:54 GMT
Hello,

I was wondering if any implementaion of the spec mentioned by Rickard
was already available (implementation of these classes:
http://wcbe2.dfw.ibm.com/wps/doc/Javadoc/WPS/index.html). It'looks like
all Turbine interfaces are not required any more, hence it should be
easier to integrate porlet handling in an existing webapp (because it
looks like there's a better separation of concerns in the API. Perhaps a
real AOP portlet engine, in conjunction with an AOP application server
such as JAC http://jac.aopsys.com would be an interesting orientation,
wouldn't it?).

Stephaneo

By the way: why are the CVS commit messages meshed with general
development discussions ?