From Chris Kimpton <kimptoc_m...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed/webapp/WEB-INF/conf JetspeedResources.properties
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 18:47:03 GMT
Hi,

>   Modified:    webapp/WEB-INF/conf JetspeedResources.properties
>   Log:
>   move url manager service to before disk cache daemon - because if
> you have it afterwards, you get deadlocks upon first accessing
> jetspeed through a browser

I think this has cured the problem - I've restarted tomcat 3.3.1 on
XP around 10 times and not got the problem again - whereas I was
getting the problem almost every other time before...

>From a quick use of the system, it does not seemed to have caused any
new problems - but beware....

Please have a go - the deadlock problem should be gone and hopefully
nothing new is broken.

Chris

=====