From Chris Kimpton <kimptoc_m...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Patch to JetspeedTemplateLocatorService to allow path list
Date Thu, 09 May 2002 08:47:31 GMT
Hi,

--- "Setera, Craig" <Craig.Setera@Kingland.com> wrote:
> I'm attaching the promised patch to the
> JetspeedTemplateLocatorService to
> allow a comma-separated list of paths to be specified rather than
> just the
> single one.  I'd appreciate a committer taking a look and then
> committing
> (with any necessary changes).
>
> In order for this to work, the configuration needs to be updated in
> two
> places:
> JR.p

services.TemplateLocator.templateRoot=/WEB-INF/kingland-templates,/WEB-INF/t
> emplates
> TR.p
> services.JspService.templates
> =/WEB-INF/kingland-templates/jsp,/WEB-INF/templates/jsp

There are actually 3 places to change - the velocity file loader
template path also needs to be told about the additional path.

Also, do not put tabs in the java source - people have different tab
settings and so it rarely looks right - just use spaces.

This change is now committed.

Please check it out and see if it works as expected.

Regards,
Chris

=====