From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: getTemp() usage
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 20:08:50 GMT
I do have Jprobe here, but haven't yet tried it on Jetspeed.
In the list for the new release, there are two required tasks related to
performance.
I think we can do a lot to really improve Jetpeed performance with a
minimal amount of work (the 80/20 rule as you stated)
I have my suspected areas: profiler cache misses, security wrappers, but
you never know until you profile the application

> My current time being spent on Jetspeed may be going away
> soon (gotta love when projects get put on the back-burner).

You could always do Jetspeed in your part-time at your own pace...