From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Bug in Customizer
Date Mon, 20 May 2002 17:35:24 GMT
Im looking into a new bug in the customizer.
It seems that the changes to the skins do not work anymore.
Try changing from orange-gray to orange-red.
The title bars change in the customizer, but when you save they go back
to gray.

Been all of the place trying to hunt this down this morning (great start
to a Monday...) and I see something suspicious on a commit from 5/15.

Look at the diffs here:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-jetspeed/src/java/org/apache/j
etspeed/services/portletfactory/JetspeedPortletFactoryService.java.diff?
r1=1.11&r2=1.12&diff_format=h

It appears the setting of the skin was deleted.

   conf.setPortletSkin( pc.getPortletSkin() );

I tried rolling back the changes but it broke the customizer.
I guess there are other files that need to rollback too

I will try to look into it more today, if anyone familiar with this
commit could have a look much appreciated