From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: Help! Caching (?) problem in Jetspeed
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 15:28:47 GMT

> I have no idea what's going on, or why it thinks there's a
> cache miss, but more importantly, why it gives up the ghost
> and stops responding.

Try pressing Ctrl-Break (at least this works on Windows) to get the
state of the active threads
That can least give us a starting point.

> I'm going to be busy re-writing the Portlet API

What do you mean, rewriting the Portlet API?

> implementation, so I'd appreciate some help here, perhaps
> from some developer who has been messing around with the
> caching code and knows it somewhat!  Anybody got some spare
> "jetspeed" time?

It should be logged as a bug in bugzilla.
Perhaps we need to have one of those 'Jetspeed Plan' emails describing
what needs to be done for the next release...