From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: Help! Any page other than the default has wrong data.profile.getId()
Date Fri, 17 May 2002 17:10:33 GMT
In JetspeedAccessController:

        Profile newProfile = Profiler.getProfile(jdata);
        Profile currentProfile = jdata.getProfile();

System.out.println("new profile = " + newProfile.getId());
if (currentProfile != null)
{
System.out.println("current profile = " + currentProfile.getId());
}

        if ((currentProfile == null)
         || (!currentProfile.equals(newProfile)))
        {
            // the profile changed due to the request parameters,
            // change it in the RunData
            jdata.setProfile(newProfile);

System.out.println("set new");

        }