From Endre StĂžlsvik <En...@Stolsvik.com>
Subject Re: Portlet API re-implementation
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 15:38:05 GMT
| > |
| > | I'm not going to base work on the new API until I see it.  But once
| > | it's real, I'm ready to re-write Jetspeed to be the reference
| > | implementation of it.
| >
| > Yes. You'll have to use JBoss (or another J2EE "compliant"
| > server) to do this, I believe. I've explained why earlier.
| >

| This is not true.
| Where did you explain this?

Hi! You are one of the Apache folks on the JSR 168, aren't you?

How's that stuff going along?

I've written a couple of mails (some of which ended up on the user's list)
about this stuff, because I'm doing a review over the different Portlet APIs
around. I stumbled across the Jetspeed/IBM/JSR connection by chance..

I would be pleased if you read those small threads.. The one I was talking
about is a follow-up to myself on the message with subject: "Jetspeed's "new
API" and IBM's WebSphere 4.1 API..".

Endre.