From "Brekke, Jeff" <Jeff.Bre...@qg.com>
Subject RE: Cactus
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:28:35 GMT
t2 and t3 both have run-time tests using cactus, although not nearly enough.
In the last few months the cactus test harness was added to the builds.  In
the future we will be integrating the ability for cactus unit tests into
jakarta-turbine-maven.

IMO requiring tests with all new development ( be them straight unit or
cactus-unit ) is a really good thing and should start becoming the norm.
Seems commons code is using unit tests more and more, other jakarta projects
I haven't been monitoring much.

Jeffrey D. Brekke                                   Quad/Graphics
Jeff.Brekke@qg.com                              http://www.qg.com