From Glenn Golden <ggol...@umich.edu>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-turbine-2/src/java/org/apache/turbine/mod ules/pages DefaultPage.java
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2002 02:48:51 GMT
Done.  Looking good!  I tested:

Tip turbine-2
Tip Jetspeed with:
 my 3-24 patch
 my 3-36 patch
 my 3-28 patch
 the turbine jar from the Tip build of turbine-2

All compiles and works as I expect.  The customizers have the proper names
of portlets and panes, the proper pane is selected when you click on it, the
apply and cancel buttons (doing redirects) work, and customizer velocity
portlets show their custom customizers.

- Glenn

ggolden@umich.edu               734-615-1419
http://www-personal.si.umich.edu/~ggolden/