From Glenn Golden <ggol...@umich.edu>
Subject Error rendering this .psml
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2002 05:17:42 GMT
In the latest version (even before my proposed patches!), the attached .psml
file does not display properly.  It was Tommy Turbine's html/default.psml,
and then I added another pane.  Now, the "home" pane does not show the
proper portlet in the upper left corner - it shows the one from the second
pane instead.  If I edit the portal to remove the second pane, the first
pane displays correctly again!

I'll start to take a look at this soon, but perhaps someone else has an idea
as to what's going on... and some confirmation that it's happening elsewhere
would help me!

Thanks.

- Glenn

ggolden@umich.edu <mailto:ggolden@umich.edu>                734-615-1419