From Glenn Golden <ggol...@umich.edu>
Subject Testing and completing PEID work
Date Sun, 24 Mar 2002 02:08:33 GMT
David (et al)

I saw the mass of checkins for PEID stuff friday... I want to start testing
and patching any remaining holes.  I know you are working still on the db
psml stuff - is there any other area you know is not yet done and are
working on?  If I find anything that is not working and fix it, I'll post
patches.

- Glenn

ggolden@umich.edu <mailto:ggolden@umich.edu>                734-615-1419
http://www-personal.si.umich.edu/~ggolden/