From Glenn Golden <ggol...@umich.edu>
Subject PEID problems
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2002 17:28:16 GMT
I have noticed a set of problems that I think are related to the current "in
progress" state of the PEID work.  I share these with you now so that if any
of these ring any bells, you can address them as you complete the PEID work.

- The customize buttons in the top nav do nothing.
- CustomizerVelocity portlets no longer recognize that they have special
customization templates, instead they show the standard customizer screen.
- When using a different screen template (like I developed for the iframe
control), I have seen a portlet that has getID() return null.

As soon as the PEID work is completed and checked in, I will continue to
test these and other uses of PEID and help get further issues resolved.

Thanks for doing this!

- Glenn

ggolden@umich.edu <mailto:ggolden@umich.edu>                734-615-1419
http://www-personal.si.umich.edu/~ggolden/