From Glenn Golden <ggol...@umich.edu>
Subject New Portlet Control Button
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2002 17:28:58 GMT
I need to add an additional button to the right of "maximize", which
essentially maximizes to a new window.

The HTML is pretty clear (target), but I think I might have to "fix" how
maximize works so it's "scoped" to a browser window, not to the user's
session (so the separate windows can be maximized and not maximized at the
same time).

I'd like to do this work as part of Jetspeed, and have it checked into the
1.3a3 effort.

Do we want this?

- Glenn

 <mailto:ggolden@umich.edu> ggolden@umich.edu               734-615-1419