From Glenn Golden <ggol...@umich.edu>
Subject RE: Jetspeed Proposal: iframe portlet control
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2002 14:47:07 GMT
One more point:

It seems that the auto-numbering of portal elements is assigning the same id
to the control and to the portlet within the control's portlet set.  I see
this (I think) in the JetspeedTool when getPortletById() is searching for
the portlet by id and finds an instance of a PortletControl, does a
getPortlet() within it: both the control and the portlet from getPortlet()
have the same getID() value.

Is this the intent?  Perhaps this is messing up the getPortalElement().

- Glenn