From Paul Spencer <pau...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Portlet Control Button
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2002 18:11:30 GMT
Suggestion:

Use the parameter "_MaximizeToPopup" to define the behavior of the
Maximize button.  This keeps down the number of buttons on the title
bar.  If parameter is false, then the current behavior is maintained.
If true then the portlet will be maximized in a NAMED window, i.e.
target="JetspeedMaximizedPortlet".

Alternate solution:
Remind the users that the maximize link can be opened in an new window
by using the clicking the maximize icon with the right-mouse button
depressed and selecting "Open in new window" from the menu.

Paul Spencer