From Chris Kimpton <kimptoc_m...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed/build/torque/lib torque-3.0-b2-dev.jar torque.jar
Date Sat, 30 Mar 2002 00:24:43 GMT
Hello David,

--- taylor@apache.org wrote:
>   Log:
>   - updating torque.jar to be compatible with new turbine.jar
> (about to be added)

You probably have this covered, but just in case...

I presume you are going to run the torque/build.xml to regenerate the
dbpsml om... which means you will hit some changes in the
torque/turbine packages.

We can also remove the templates directories as they are in the
torque jar - we just need to add a custom Velocity.properties which
tells it to use the jar template loader - pity this was not
configurable through ant...

I tried this upgrade a few weeks back and hit problems getting the
new torque stuff to start.  I haven't tried since the release - plus
there seemed to be some stuff that Martin P said we needed to patch
too.

I decided to not upgrade torque then - as the old torque was
compatible with the current turbine.

Let me know if I can help with this.

Chris

=====