From Chris Kimpton <kimptoc_m...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Turbine - Jetspeed interaction problems
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2002 08:00:50 GMT
Hi,

--- Glenn Golden <ggolden@umich.edu> wrote:
> Comment:  I *really* like the idea of being able to use a redirect
> in an
> action to end a customization to get the browser URL back to a good
> URL.

My tuppence worth - I don't like this - it means going back to the
client browser, and telling it that it needs to get to another page
and it then comes in with another request for the other page.  I
guess it will probably come in the same "keep-alive" session - but it
is still network traffic.... sloooowwww...

Chris

=====
http://www.soccer2002.org.uk - join in and win CA$H!