From Chris Kimpton <kimptoc_m...@yahoo.com>
Subject Error - not being shown - plans to fix it
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2002 21:24:16 GMT
Hi,

I am pretty sure that the Error screens do not work with the current
Jetspeed config.

The problem looks like that because there is an Error screen class in
the Turbine codebase, it gets called when we set the screen template
to Error.

This class populates the data.getPage() directly - which seems to
then get ignored because of our setup.

So - I plan to change all the setScreenTemplate calls to get the name
of the error template from TR.props - rather than hard coding it.

I will then move the Error.vm to ShowError.vm and change the TR.props
to point at that.

This then means when you get an error, it comes up in a screen inside
your site style - rather than being swallowed by turbine...

Chris

=====
http://www.soccer2002.org.uk - join in and win CA$H!