From Chris Kimpton <kimptoc_m...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: role based psml and customiser
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2002 20:11:42 GMT
Hi,

--- Paul Spencer <paulsp@apache.org> wrote:

> What is the goal?
>
> If the goal is to user the Role PSML as a template for new users,
> then
> Yes copy the psml to the user directory.

The goal is to have a default psml for logged in users (via the
role), without the hassle (?) of maintaining psml for each user - but
allow the user to customise (add/move/remove) their setup if they
really want to.

Thus if the user gets any problems, I can just delete their user psml
and let them start again.

Plus I don't like the fact that you get a horrible exception when you
click customise  :-(

I will have a look at it.

Chris

PS David - thanks for the info on this in the other mail.

=====
http://www.soccer2002.org.uk - join in and win CA$H!