From Chris Kimpton <kimptoc_m...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: role based psml and customiser
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:26:34 GMT
Hi,

--- David Sean Taylor <david@bluesunrise.com> wrote:
> Customisation doesn't work for any pages except the default page.
> I've started on adding page params to every request with
> JetspeedTemplateLink.

I think we are talking about slightly different things here - I think
your talking about amending/customising the role psml layout - which
is fine, but not what I am after.  What I was thinking is that if a
user that does not have his own psml layout (cos he is using role
based psml) customises his account, then I would think that he should
get a copy of the role psml, under his user directory and that gets
customised.

I can have a look at that, if it is not overlapping with anyone elses
changes?

> Hoping to get that fixed soon, sorry....

And all that money we are paying for Jetspeed and you can't get a
simple thing like this fixed   ;-)

No worries.

TIA,
Chris