From Chris Kimpton <kimptoc_m...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: build problems: bin/classes directory missing after CVS checkout and build war
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2002 14:42:11 GMT
Hi,

> The directory mentioned (C:\dev\jakarta-jetspeed\bin\classes) in
> fact does
> *not* exist after the process.
>
> If I manually create this directory before issuing the build
> command, it
> works!
>
> Where is this "classes" directory suppose to come from?  The build
> script?
> The CVS checkout?  Any ideas why it's not there?

This is now fixed - there was a change in the ant build script
(build.xml) which meant that the task "apis" now relied on the
generated directory bin/classes to be created beforehand.  To resolve
this I moved the creation of this into the "init" task.

Have fun,
Chris

=====
Need somewhere to Live in London? - Then go to http://freeflats.com