From Chris Kimpton <kimptoc_m...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Torque is broken - proposed fix...
Date Sun, 03 Mar 2002 17:35:07 GMT
Hi,

> > You might want to take a look at the TDK snapshot that Martin
> made
> > earlier on today:
> >
> > http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-turbine/alpha/
> >

> Thanks for that.  I am looking into it now.
>
> I am finding that my lack of knowledge of torque is the main thing
> holding me back   ;-)
>
> Time to learn some more...

OK - I have updated the DBPSML custom classes to extend the correct
torque om bits instead of turbine and all compiles fine.

I am now trying to run jetspeed with dbpsml enabled.

During the bit where it loads the file psml files into the db, I am
getting an error relating to torque not being initialised...

I have added the subsystem section to the turbine config - but still
does not seem to do the magic...

After the errors it also complains about no appender for log4j and
the log4j not being init'd - does this mean the torque config is not
complete - or log4j is not setup and thus causing problems?

Any help would be appreciated.
Chris

=====
Need somewhere to Live in London? - Then go to http://freeflats.com